Friday, March 03, 2017

SF Ambience

Short post.  42 hours of ambient noise.  Sometimes ambient music, new age music, acoustic-electro music where you just hear a babbling brook can relax me.  Add a touch of music to that or some white noise, and it's a pretty good way to decompress at the end of a day.



Did you ever watch Star Trek: Next Gen and you'd hear the sound of the engines, and you look out the windows of the ship as the cosmos passes by as some of the main dialogue went on in the foreground?  I always tuned into that.  Well, I guess that's this is all about.  Go here.  

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Richard Bellush said...

Re Star Trek, most often when my sobriety was an issue

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger El Vox said...

Star Trek, at least Next Gen, generally appealed to me when I was feeling under the weather. I'm not sure that says anything about anything. For TOS however, I'm good for it just about any time. It usually comes on here on Saturday nights. Amazing that I can keep re-watching them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home