Sunday, March 01, 2015

More Leonard Nimoy Interviews



I was hoping I could run across a longer interview with Leonard Nimoy and ran across this one, but it's not the one I had in mind. Enjoy.


Actually, below is a link to the interview I was looking for, which is more in-depth about his early life, his Star Trek years, and so forth--but for whatever reason, I can't get it to post correctly so I'll put up this link to it.  It is an eight-part interview from the Archive of American Television. 

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Richard Bellush said...

I might just pick up "I Am Not Spock" and "I Am Spock" at some point. I've read Shatner's "Star Trek Memories" but not books by the other cast members. Grace Lee Whitney's "The Longest Trek" might make an interesting counterpoint too.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger El Vox said...

I need to find the Nimoy books too Richard, although I have I Am Spock on cassette. I'd also like to find a book on Gene Roddenberry, although I'm unsure which one might be the best one to buy as there are several. I'm still looking at those. I have read Shatner's Memories, but not his Movie Memories.


I have several other peripheral Star Trek books that have to do with fandom. I had not thought about Grace Whitney's book, though had thought about some of the other cast members' books. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home