Friday, December 12, 2014

RS Top Albums



I'm still struggling with a headcold, one of those that has mucous and a cough, all that.  I finally broke down and bought some Mucinex DM as I don't like coughing every minute, and it works pretty good too.  I'm fixing to go whip up a recipe I found on YT for a drink:

Half cup of water (or more)
Half  of a squeeze lemon
1/4 tsp. of grated ginger
1/4  tsp.  tumeric powder
1/4 tsp. basil leaves or 2 leaves
dab of honey
Boil or heat on stove and drink.  Sort of an Indian remedial drink to health.   We'll see.

Lemon and water are supposed to be good ways to start the day anyway.

Thought I'd post the Rolling Stones Top 50 Albums for 2014.  Usually one has to wait and buy their magazine to see that feature, but I see they have them online now along with their Top 10 movies of the year.  Since I don't buy as much music as I used to, and since I never can keep up with new releases or the newest films that are current, I'm always running behind.  I would like to hear the newest album by Sean Lennon--The Ghost and the Saber Tooth Tiger.  I saw a clip and YT and enjoyed what I heard.  I'd probably enjoy the Thom Yorke album too.



2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Richard Bellush said...

Southern Comfort might mix well with that

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger El Vox said...

I've heard of that recipe. In fact on YT a woman had one with vodka, lemon juice, and molasses, which I tried too. I still have my cold, but it's not too bad a way to doctor it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home