Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On Film Criticism

This guy, Chris Stuckmann,  has a film review show on YouTube.  I just discovered him not long ago while looking for film reviews on YouTube, and already I enjoy his reviews and his outlook on films in general. I totally agree with him about not going into every little detail concerning the film that he's reviewing.  I also hate when someone gives away spoilers unless they tell you ahead of time that they're planning on doing that.  That's not to say I agree with everything he says, but I think he presents himself well in his videos, and his videos are tightly edited and appear to have a professional nature to them, so they're fun to watch.  On this particular segment, which is one of his newer episodes, he goes into what he thinks is a good film review, and he also has some guest on it that also reviews films, and they talk about what they think are good reviews and how they go about approaching them.  All in all if you enjoy films, I think it's a pretty good little episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home