Sunday, July 21, 2013

What part of I'm dying don't you get?


I ran across this recent article on the irascible Harlan Ellison on the web, and I thought I'd share it.  Evidently he's not feeling that great lately, which is a shame.  This past weekend, I didn't do a whole heck of a lot.  At least I did get a nap in and exercise some.   Saturday I watched the SF animation, Light Years, which is directed from Rene Laloux, the creator of Fantastic Planet and screenplay by Isaac Asimov (the American Version), and Jean-Pierre Andrevon (for the foreign one).  It has a pretty simple plot, but I enjoy the animation.  I think Fantastic Planet is still my favorite one by Laloux.  They have Light Years over on Youtube though in eight parts if you want to watch it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home