Wednesday, July 10, 2013






I thought I'd post a link to this comic and there are others there to read if you feel so inclined.  I like cave man, prehistoric comic stories, so I thought I'd post this here, so I won't forget where I read it at as there are some other Korg 70,000 B.C. comics there as well as many others.   

I don't have my day planned out today at all.  I think I'm fixing to go for a walk as I'm trying to squeeze in more exercise in my daily routine.  So far so good as I walked about 30 minutes yesterday too.  The thing is, I need to get out  earlier as it is already hot!  Oh well, it is summer. 

I need to come back and cut up some cantaloupes and I have a jicama in there as well, and I need to run to the store.  I'm outta bananas, it's a staple for my morning routine, that and oatmeal.  So I better make this short and sweet.  Been staying up and watching Night Gallery at night, which comes on at 10pm here.  Sort of a good night cap. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home