Sunday, October 09, 2011

Photobucket

Well, this is a rather short post, as I've got a few other things to attend to before the night's completely over. Tonight is Sunday and the last show of the season for Breaking Bad, which I've followed off and on from Season One. It's a wild ride. I got up today and read a bit and piddled on the computer a bit. I've been meaning to post a few reviews for a few of the new DC #1 books that I've read, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps I'll do that with the next post. I watched the Houston Texans play Oakland Raiders, and it was a good close game, but the Texans just couldn't pull it out to win, but boy it was close.

At any rate, I ran across this web comic site, which showcases horror stories from various artist and writers, so I thought I'd post it. What better time of year with Halloween right on our heels? I've read a few of them and they vary in quality etc., but I guess that's to be expected. However they are free to read, so it's hard to quibble with that aspect. There are something like 500 pages, so there's plenty to read, it's on the Splitlipcomics website: here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home