Tuesday, January 04, 2011

radio

I love music. I can't imagine being without it for very long. Perhaps part of that might be that since I'm single it helps break up the silence, but it also makes doing chores a little bit better, it's fun to listen to podcast or radio when you walk or exercise, makes car travel so much better, and is just a huge emotional boost for me. If I had to choose only one type of media, over books, movies, TV, or whatever, it might have to be music, hard though that may be. I'd certainly miss the other ones. At any rate I thought I'd post some more podcast you can listen too. They're all of various topics with a variety of musicians, so no matter your taste check it out. There's a best of the year 2010 show, one from Halloween, and several others that look pretty cool.

Check them out here: http://www.soundopinions.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home