Monday, November 22, 2010

Photobucket

20 Great 60's Films

1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
2. Easy Rider
3. 2001: A Space Odyssey
4. Blow-Up
5. Planet of the Apes
6. Cool Hand Luke
7. Barbarella
8. Fantastic Voyage
9. Rosemary's Baby
10. Midnight Cowboy
11. The Graduate
12. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
13. Lawrence of Arabia
14. From Russia With Love
15. Bonnie and Clyde
16. Psycho
17. The Birds
18. The Night of Living Dead
19. A Hard Day's Night
20. Dr. Strangelove

Certainly hard to pick just twenty from such a brilliant decade of films.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger benjibopper said...

My favourite among those is Midnight Cowboy. But I thought that was 70s?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger El Vox said...

Midnight Cowboy--yes, one of my faves too. From my Leonard Maltin Movie & Video book it says 1969, which is about what I remember, however, my memory isn't always the best :) See a previous earlier post about how they shot some of Cowboy in my home town of Big Spring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home