Sunday, August 01, 2010

Photobucket

A head's up, in case you are interested. TCM will be showing at 8am in the Central Time Zone, Tarzan's Fight For Life with Gordon Scott playing the Tarzan role. I've never seen this actor play Tarzan so I'll set my VCR to check out this adventure. I grew up watching the Johnny Weissmuller version of Tarzan, so this should be interesting.

That is followed at 9:30am, again Central Time Zone, by Tarzan's Three Challenges

Photobucket

This stars Jock Mahoney in the title role as well, which I've never seen so this should be intersting as well.

Earlier the same day before these Tarzan films (at 5am & 6:30am) they'll show a couple of Bomba, The Jungle Boy movies, which star Johnny Sheffield. He played Boy in the Weissmuller versions of Tarzan. The movies they'll show will be: The Lion Hunters and African Treasures. So if interested you can set your VCRs or DVR.

I really enjoy TCM, they are a class act. It's one of the better networks. I find if I'm not over there watching something, I'm on PBS, or I like a lot of the History Channel programs like American Pickers and Pawn Stars.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home